Cub Scout Alpine Days
Florida Sea Base Lottery Registration Set to Open
The lottery for 2015 high adventures at the Florida National High Adventure Sea Base opens January 15. We'd love to have you here next year to experience the adventure of a lifetime! Below are key points to remember as you register.
The registration period for the lottery is January 15 to February 15.
- Access to the Sea Base lottery is obtained through the Sea Base website, www.bsaseabase.org.
- A Scout unit leader must create an account to access the reservation site. If the unit already has an account, another one can't be created.
- A unit can request any number of dates and adventures that interest its Scouts.
- Requests can be prioritized to increase the chances that the unit gets one of its top choices.
- Requests can be added, deleted, or reprioritized during the lottery period.
- Multiple crews can be requested for a specific date and adventure.
- When a date and adventure are awarded to a unit, the unit gets all the crews requested. HOWEVER, units can't mix and match different adventures on the same date.
- Units will be notified of the lottery results by March 1.
- Units have 30 days to send a $100-per-person deposit to confirm reservations.
- All remaining vacancies will be made available on the reservation site on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All adventure materials will be mailed in the fall after the first-half payment is received.
Individuals and small groups under the minimum crew size may be able to participate using the Scout Connections tab on our website.